"Ranorex Solution" File not available

Ask general questions here.
satishmohan

"Ranorex Solution" File not available

Post by satishmohan » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:02 pm

Hi, I have a solution which do not contain the "Ranorex Solution" File under the Project folder. Instead I am given the "bin" folder of the ranorex solution which contains "Application" File type. Using the Application file type i can start the Test, but how do i know what is inside the Test. Basically looking for .rxtst File to have a look at the Test steps.

jma

Re: "Ranorex Solution" File not available

Post by jma » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:50 pm

Hi, I'm afraid I'm not exactly sure why you don't have the rxsln file. Depending on how you created the solution the rxsln file could also be at the same folder level as the project folder. Did you delete the rxsln file by accident? Do you have any backup or did you add the solution to a version control system?

Vaughan.Douglas

Re: "Ranorex Solution" File not available

Post by Vaughan.Douglas » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:42 pm

satishmohan wrote:Hi, I have a solution which do not contain the "Ranorex Solution" File under the Project folder. Instead I am given the "bin" folder of the ranorex solution which contains "Application" File type. Using the Application file type i can start the Test, but how do i know what is inside the Test. Basically looking for .rxtst File to have a look at the Test steps.
Not sure what you're trying to do, but try going up a couple of directories.
Doug Vaughan