I recorded a scenario using ranorex
1. click on "new" button and go to "data filters" tab.
2. define new data filter and press "add" button.
3. this action creates a new LINE that represents the data filters creation status.
4. now i want to delete the LINE. this can be done only click on the datafilter name inside the line (link object). if I don't click the link inside the line, then the "delete" button stays disable.
5. during my test case i have to add and remove a lot on those "lines"
when i record the click on the data filter name create a new object on my repository:
2. mouse click action refers to object named "ParameterLink4"..//div[#'RadWindowWrapper_ctl00_cphMain_Policy1_rwRule']/table/tbody/tr/td/iframe//a[#'ParameterLink4']
3. the numbet at the end of the object is changed every line I create. so actually the recorder cannot identify this object so i get "object not found" message...
what are the other options to identify such "slippery" object??