Scrolling & Pinching not working properly in RxBrowser 2.1.2

Bug reports.
gilbar16

Scrolling & Pinching not working properly in RxBrowser 2.1.2

Post by gilbar16 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:11 am

Ranorex Studio v5.4.2

When our mobile web app is tested in Chrome, IE, Safari, or FireFox, the scrolling and pinching features seem to be working just fine, especially in the Landscape mode.

Using RxBrowser v2.1.2 with Ranorex Services v2.1.0, the scrolling and pinching are not working at all for the same mobile web app. The Vertical Scrollbar does not even show at all. (see attached screenshots)

NOTE: The screenshots were taken from Keynote MITE simulator and not from the iPad Air 2 that I was using for testing.

Additional info...
The scrolling and pinching is working fine in the Android version of RxBrowser v1.8.5.

Another issue is regarding pop ups. In the other browsers, the message "Popup is blocked" at least is displayed and give you the option to open the web site that was blocked. In RxBrowser, this message does not even get displayed and so the expected site the AUT is trying to navigate does not get invoked.

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Scrolling & Pinching not working properly in RxBrowser 2.1.2

Post by Support Team » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:05 pm

Hello gilbar16,

Can you give us more information about the problem please?
How did you realize pinching on iOS or better, how does your test look like?
Is it possible to get access to your web application and to your Ranorex solution?

If you don't want to post the information about that into the forum you can also send an email to [email protected].

Regards,
Bernhard

gilbar16

Re: Scrolling & Pinching not working properly in RxBrowser 2.1.2

Post by gilbar16 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:47 pm

Hello Bernhard,

I did send a details of the RxBrowser 2.1.2 issue to your Support Team. (Device: iPAD Air 2)
When I submitted this bug here, I thought I attached a .docx file with screenshots and additional info but I am not seeing the icon for attachments so let me try uploading the MS Word document again.
Ok, I checked the other posts and saw that .zip files are allowed.

The scrolling issue behaves like the whole page contents scrolls up or down all together so whatever controls are covered by 3 big buttons/links at the bottom are still hidden.
With the other browsers, the 3 buttons/links stay in place and only the other page contents scroll up or down the screen, as expected.

Thanks.
Gilbert
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.