Second project in a Suite executes slowly

Ask general questions here.
Badum

Second project in a Suite executes slowly

Post by Badum » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:30 am

Hello, I'm currently using an evaluation version of Ranorex and stumbled upon a problem, that I can't seem to find an answer to in forum. The problem becomes apparent when I add a second test project under a suite. First one still executes fast, however second one takes 10-30 seconds to find any element on page before the action is performed. I have tried deleting-recreating the second test - same effect. However if I make a copy of the suite folder and remove the first project (that was fast before) from the suite, the second project (that was slow before) suddenly becomes fast - meaning while executing there are no frustrating delays.

Have anyone experienced something like that? What can I do to avoid second project playing back slowly?

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Second project in a Suite executes slowly

Post by Support Team » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:25 am

Hi Badum,

It is a little hard to analyze the issue without having your project and your application, but it sounds like a problem with the RanoreXPath or the state of your application.
Please make sure that the RanoreXPath to the element is correct and that the application under test is in the correct state.
Please explain your issue in more detail. Is it possible to get your Ranorex solution and the application?
I you don't want to post your files on the forum you can also send it via email to [email protected].

Regards,
Bernhard