Spying context menus

Class library usage, coding and language questions.
david_dawkins

Spying context menus

Post by david_dawkins » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:03 pm

Hi,
Ranorex is working fairly well with my Infragistics app, thanks to the Element model you have.

However, I am having difficulties finding the Infragistics context menu items. I can right-click just fine to make it appear. With some poking around of the available forms, I can find the form and control that the menu lives in, but none of the menu items can be found by enumerating the child elements. I have tried setting the AccessibleName/Role explicitly (not necessary for the regular toolbars/menu bar btw), but to no avail.

ContextMenu cannot find the menu.

I would like to be able to spy the context menu - does RanorexSpyPro have any features that watch for the current "focus" element, or suchlike?

I also wonder if RanorexPro has the features I need to make it work with my Infragistics (v4.3) contex menus.

Thanks for any help
DavidD

webops
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webops » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:11 am

Author Message david_dawkins wrote:I would like to be able to spy the context menu - does RanorexSpyPro have any features that watch for the current "focus" element, or suchlike?

We implemented this feature for the next release, this RanorexSpyPro version shows also the menu and context menu items.
We can send you a "trunk" version if you send us your company information.

Jenö
Ranorex Team