Table of content in PDF Report

Ask general questions here.
vivrai

Re: Table of content in PDF Report

Post by vivrai » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:32 pm

Hi Robert,

I generating the Ranorex report using my Driver script. I am not running my test cases from Ranorex Test Suite. It wont be possible to share the whole solution but I can share the Driver script(in the attachment) hope this will help to understand the problem.

Thanks,
Vivek
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Support Team » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:40 am

Hi vivrai,

Thank you for providing that information.

It seems like the way you set up your reporting the reports generates "unknown" containers, which aren't displayed within the Ranorex report but they are considered within the PDF report:
UnkownContainer.png
Sincerely,
Robert
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vivrai

Post by vivrai » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:10 pm

Hi Robert,

The alignment issue is resolved now . The problem was with the line TestReport.BeginTestSuite("Binding Authority","Regression Test Cases Execution");
which was kept under a loop and that was creating an unknown container. I have tried on both the version of Ranorex 5.4 and 7.0 and it worked fine.
The other issue which I am facing is that when the size of the rxzlog is long say (20 MB) I get the below error and PDF didn't generate.

Exception Occured :System.OutOfMemoryException: Out of memory.
at System.Drawing.Graphics.CheckErrorStatus(Int32 status)
at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawImage(Image image, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height)
at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(Image original, Int32 width, Int32 height)
at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(Image original)
at Ranorex.PDF.RanorexGraphics..ctor(MemoryStream png)
at Ranorex.PDF.Program.Main(String[] args)
at Ranorex.PDF.Creator.CreatePDF(String input, String output, String xml, String details)

Thanks,
Vivek