Testsuite looses all bindings

Bug reports.
Christoph

Testsuite looses all bindings

Post by Christoph » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:20 am

Hi,

I'm using Ranorex 4.1.2.

Ever since I installed version 4.1.2 I often loose all the bindings in the Testsuite. I do not know what causes this, but prior to version 4.1.2 I never lost all the bindings.

It is a bit a pain of going through all testcases, right click on the testcase --> binding --> autobind. Is it possible to somehow tell Ranorex to execute the autobind on all testcases?

Christoph

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Testsuite looses all bindings

Post by Support Team » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:57 pm

Hi,
Christoph wrote:Ever since I installed version 4.1.2 I often loose all the bindings in the Testsuite. I do not know what causes this, but prior to version 4.1.2 I never lost all the bindings.
Would it be possible to post a detailed description of the steps you are doing before the databinding gets lost? Maybe it is also possible to send us your project, so we can verify the issue with the "real" solution?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Peter
Ranorex Team

Christoph

Post by Christoph » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:06 pm

Hi Peter,

The problem is that I don't remember all the steps I was doing. I remember that I renamed code classes. I know that doesn't help you a lot, but maybe others experienced the same issue.

Christoph

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Support Team » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:34 pm

Hello Christoph,

We could not reproduce the issue until now, but maybe you can tell us in more detail how to reproduce the issue if it happens again.

Regards,
Bernhard

sammys4travel

Post by sammys4travel » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:35 am

hello,
I have created a new page, and while running the page i lost all the binding, i couldn't able to see any bindings of that page, how should i get back the bindings again.