Unable to see Test results in Ranorex Reports

Ask general questions here.
vivek

Unable to see Test results in Ranorex Reports

Post by vivek » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:50 pm

Hi Team

I have created a sample test suite using key pass application. Test suite runs successfully and it's passed. However I am unable to see the test results.The report is blank

All the necessary files ( *.css,*.Png,*.xsl,*.rxlog, *.rxlog.data) are available and It's generated in this path
"C:\Users\Documents\Rx\Rx111214\Rx111214\Reports". I do have admin access for this path.

Please refer the attached zip files for your reference. Is there any option need to be selected??

Thanks

Regards,
Vivek
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Unable to see Test results in Ranorex Reports

Post by Support Team » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:27 pm

Hi vivek,

The report is shown correctly on my machine. It seems that this is a security permission problem.
Have you already tried to change the security settings in IE as mentioned in this posting

Regards,
Markus (S)

vivek

Post by vivek » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:24 pm

Hi Markus

Thanks for your response.

In our company the IE and Chrome security settings are hidden from the user, I can able to see the protected mode is on. Is there any thing we can make in firefox? so that i can try that out before reaching them?

Please guide direction

thanks

--vivek

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Support Team » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:41 pm

Hi vivek,

it is also possible to open the Ranorex Report in Firefox. Therefore, just rename the '*.rxlog' into '*.html' and the '*.rxlog.data' into '*.html.data'

In order to save the report automatically as html file, it is also possible to cahnge the extension in the TestSuite Properties.

Regards,
Markus (S)

vivek

Post by vivek » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:31 pm

Hi Markus.

I have changed log file format.It's opend in Firefox. thanks for that. Attached report for your reference

My colleagues, are also using the same ranorex version 4.1.5. however they are able to open in IE all our setting are same.

Any other setting needs to be enabled?

Thanks for your help

--vivek
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.