General new Features
- To find an element with the function FindChild() the location information can also be used.
C++, Python: A new function ElementFindChildLocation() has been added.
.NET: A new overloaded FindChild() method of the class Element has been added.
Location should be used if the Element cannot be identified uniquely with Role, Name and ClassName.
- The Application class in RanorexNet has been extented with the function ShowForm(). ShowForm can be used to start and automate a Form in the process space of the test application.
- RanorexSpy shows also the Client position of an Element not only the screen position.
- The class name of all controls can be read.
- Selection error of a List Box item (if the List Box is in a dialog) has been corrected.
- A problem with dynamically changed element name of a status bar pane has been fixed.
- Two bugs in the menu bar functions have been corrected.