- Wait action = AttributeEqual
- Match Name = Text
- Match Value = My desired text value
- Repository Item = title text element
- Wait timeout = 30s
- App is on a page where the Text value for the title element is "Title 1"
- Open Spy and validated the Text value is "Title 1"
- Run my recording where the single action is a "Wait For" the title to equals "Title 2"
- Wait until I see that the action line is running
- Manually navigate to a new page where the Text value for the title is "Title 2"
- Refresh spy to validate the Text value is "Title 2"
- After the 30s wait time, the recording will fail and say last value found was "Title 1"
I am using Ranorex v8.0.1 and testing on a Samsung S7 running Android OS 7.0. I've reproduced this issue on multiple devices.
Note: I've attach the screen shot of the action line. I changed the Match Value in the recording to a generic "MyTitle".