WPF Page in a Frame

Technology specific object identification, supported applications, web technologies, and 3rd party controls.
mkgonullu

WPF Page in a Frame

Post by mkgonullu » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:24 pm

Hello,

I am using a TabControl in my project. In this tabcontrol, there is a frame in the content template, pages are loaded in this frame according to menu buttons in ribbon using binding, or when double clicked on an item in the datagrid the details of that row is loaded in new tab. However, when I try to use ranorex studio recording, if I click a button in a page, the recording shows it as I clicked some reference point on TabControl. I couldn't reach the controls inside that page.

You can find a screenshot of the application as an example (Mouse Hovered on "Temzile" button). And below is the xaml code of the tabcontrol.

Code: Select all

<TabControl Grid.Row="1" Grid.Column="0" Name="tabControlPages" Height="Auto" VerticalAlignment="Stretch" Background="{x:Null}" ItemsSource="{Binding Tabs}" SelectedValue="{Binding SelectedTab}" Margin="-2,0,2,0">
                <TabControl.ItemTemplate>
                    <DataTemplate>
                        <TextBlock Text="{Binding PageContext.Header}"/>
                    </DataTemplate>
                </TabControl.ItemTemplate>
                <TabControl.ContentTemplate>
                    <DataTemplate>
                        <Frame Content="{Binding Content}" NavigationUIVisibility="Hidden"/>
                    </DataTemplate>
                </TabControl.ContentTemplate>
</TabControl>
How can I get the controls of the page inside that frame, Any ideas?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mkgonullu

Re: WPF Page in a Frame

Post by mkgonullu » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:13 am

I found the answer. The reason is we are using a style in TabControl, it is somehow blocking the content. When I use styleless TabControl it works.