Creating a new test project
Creating a new test solution is easy. This chapter shows you how to do it.
In the Start section of the Start page, click New test solution.
The New project dialog window opens, as shown below.
Click Create to confirm test project creation
Test creation dialog
Test project category
- Depending on test requirements, there are different test project categories.
- The default category is the standard C# test suite template.
Project name/solution name
- Give the test project a meaningful name.
- The project name is used as solution name, too.
- Unless changed, the new project directory is created in
- If desired, select the checkbox to add the new test project to your source control system.
The project directory is referenced from the corresponding environment variable
%USERPROFILE%, which can be set and changed in the Ranorex settings.