The world of tech is rapidly evolving, and developers are against the clock when it comes to creating innovative and flawless products that can keep up with the competition. For DevOps teams to work with the speed and accuracy necessary to make this happen, they have...
Pricing & Licensing
All-inclusive licenses deliver features and value for outstanding ROI.
|FEATURES||Request a Quote||Request a Quote||Request a Quote|
|License Shared Among Multiple Machines|
|Runs on Virtual Machine|
|Runs on Physical Machine|
|Automated Testing for Web|
|Automated Testing for Desktop(Winforms, WPF)|
|Automated Testing for Mobile(iOS, Android)|
|Testing of SaaS tools(Salesforce, Workday, Oracle, SAP, Hubspot, etc)|
|Cross Browser Testing|
|Continuous Testing for DevOps|
|Realtime & Prompted Reporting|
|Behavior-driven Development (BDD)|
|Robotic Process Automation (RPA)|
|Visual Test Recorder|
|Shared Object Repository|
|Modular Reusable Test Scripts|
|Intelligent Self Healing|
|Conditions & Loops|
|Source Control(SVN, TFS, Git, etc)|
|Build & Release Management (CI/CD)(TFS, Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, TeamCity, CirceCI, TravisCI, etc)|
|Test Infrastructure & Environment(Selenium Grid, BrowserStack, Sauce Labs, etc)|
|Test Management(TestRail, AzureDevOps Test Plan, HP ALM, MS Test Manager, TFS, Jira, TestShell, TestBench, etc)|
|Issue & Defect Management(Jira, TFS, Bugzilla, etc)|
Start automating with Ranorex Studio today
Get all of this with your free trial:
- Record-and-replay: robust capabilities to build tests without programming.
- Full development environment: script in C# or VB.NET
- All supported platforms: run tests on Windows desktop, all popular Web browsers, and Android or iOS devices, including real devices and simulators/emulators
- Advanced functionality: Ranorex Spy for machine-trained object detection, Ranorex Coach for test healing, video reporting of test execution, PDF validation, and more.
- Customizable test results reporting: generate HTML, PDF, or JUnit-compatible reports; then send test reports as email attachments.
- Data-driven testing: pull test data from CSV or Excel files, or a SQL database
- Flexible API interface: easily add Ranorex Studio tests to your CI/CD process by integrating with Jenkins, Travis CI, Git, and more.
- Built-in integration with Jira and TestRail
Ranorex is a very specific solution, with targeted features. Support has been exemplary and the product itself is easy to use and intuitive.
Melissa Gordon, Chief Operating Officer, Katana Software, Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a runtime license?
Which licenses do I need to use the Selenium WebDriver integration?
The Selenium WebDriver integration in Ranorex Studio enables you to create tests in Ranorex Studio and run them on WebDriver endpoints. You will need at least one Ranorex Studio license to create a test in Ranorex Studio and run it on a single concurrent WebDriver endpoint. You will need one Ranorex Runtime License per additional concurrent endpoint.
Is remote test execution possible with Ranorex Studio?
When does my maintenance and support period start?
How do I know when my access to maintenance and support services ends?
What happens if I don't extend my maintenance and support period?
If you don’t extend your maintenance and support period within the given time, your access to software updates and technical support will expire. If you’re interested in maintenance and support services, please contact us to receive an individual offer.
Can I purchase a renewal if I'm not yet a Ranorex customer?
No. A renewal is for existing Ranorex customers only. 12 months of software maintenance and email support are included with the purchase of a new license. Maintenance and support services must be renewed annually. A renewal will give you access to another 12 months of software maintenance and professional support. For any questions about Ranorex or to request a customized quote, please contact us.