Ranorex Product Roadmap
Preview the future of test automation.
Ranorex Studio 8.3, with the RocketStart wizard, installation-free remote test execution and iOS12 support
Ranorex product roadmap
See what’s ahead for Ranorex Studio.
The Ranorex product roadmap below identifies major new features and enhancements that will be implemented in the near future. Ranorex continuously monitors customer demands, market trends, and emerging technologies. To allow for ongoing innovation and deliver the best possible tools to our users, Ranorex may update the roadmap from time to time.
If there is a feature you need that is not on our product roadmap, visit the Ranorex UserVoice to submit a new feature request or to vote for an existing request.
To get an early look at upcoming features, apply to join the Ranorex Beta Program.
Features in progress
Improve object recognition for web testing
- Dynamic IDs will not be used anymore for element identification
- Identify shadow DOM elements
- Increase test execution performance
Customer success and satisfaction
- Let the user choose between dark and light theme
- Support for JxBrowser
Be the first to get your hands on the brand new features and apply for the Ranorex Beta Program!
- Tightly integrate with ALM tools
- Bring the object recognition to the next level and make it more robust
Vote for existing feature requests or submit new ones on the Ranorex UserVoice, and help bridge the gap between our development focus and actual user needs. These feature requests on Ranorex User Voice have recently been implemented in Ranorex Studio:
- Generate PDF report and attach it to an email notification
- UI IF conditions
- UI to configure popup watcher
- Email me on
- Drag and drop action
The feature you are looking for isn’t on this page? Submit a feature request or read about the most popular feature ideas on Ranorex UserVoice.