Ranorex Product Roadmap
Preview the future of test automation.
Ranorex 8.0 now available — with maintenance mode, UI improvements, and simplified test deployment.
Features in progress
- Extensive support for VCL Delphi-based applications (Versions younger than XE2) with a focus on third party controls
- Enhanced support for cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) iFrames for Firefox and Chrome
- Tight integration with TestRail test case management software. There will be an import and export functionality available as well as functionality for auto-uploads of test results
Be the first to put your hands on the brand new features and apply for the Ranorex Beta Program!
- New functionality for self-deploying test executables utilizing the Ranorex remote agent. This feature will be designed for Continuous Integration (CI) environments and scheduling tools by providing a command line interface.
Ranorex User Voice
Ranorex User Voice is a platform where you can submit and vote for feature requests. This empowers Ranorex to bridge the gap between our development focus and actual user needs. These feature requests on Ranorex User Voice have recently been implemented in Ranorex Studio:
- Generate PDF report and attach it to an email notification
- UI IF conditions
- UI to configure popup watcher
- Email me on pass and/or fail
- Drag and drop action
The feature you are looking for isn’t on this page? Submit a feature request or read about the most popular feature ideas on Ranorex UserVoice.
Ranorex product roadmap
See what’s ahead for Ranorex Studio.
The Ranorex product roadmap identifies major new features and enhancements that will be implemented in the near future. The timeline indicates when a feature or enhancement should become available based on our current product plans. Ranorex continuously monitors customer demands, market trends, and emerging technologies. To allow for ongoing innovation and deliver the best possible tools to our users, Ranorex may update the roadmap from time to time.
If there is a feature you need that is not on our product roadmap, visit the Ranorex User Voice to submit a new feature request or to vote for an existing request.
To get an early look at upcoming features, apply to join the Ranorex Beta Program.