Ranorex Product Roadmap
Preview the future of test automation.
Ranorex Studio release 8.2, featuring tools for collaboration, enhanced performance, and Delphi support
Ranorex product roadmap
See what’s ahead for Ranorex Studio.
The Ranorex product roadmap below identifies major new features and enhancements that will be implemented in the near future. Ranorex continuously monitors customer demands, market trends, and emerging technologies. To allow for ongoing innovation and deliver the best possible tools to our users, Ranorex may update the roadmap from time to time.
If there is a feature you need that is not on our product roadmap, visit the Ranorex UserVoice to submit a new feature request or to vote for an existing request.
To get an early look at upcoming features, apply to join the Ranorex Beta Program.
Features in progress
- New functionality for deploying and running test executables with Ranorex Agents directly through the command line, no Ranorex Studio installation required. This feature will be designed for continuous integration (CI) environments and scheduling tools
- Integration with Applitools Eyes for visual regression testing
Customer success and satisfaction
- Remove the pain-points of running tests on clean environments
- Help Ranorex beginners get started with their first Ranorex project
- Make it easy to create clean recordings by staying in the context of the application under test
- Support for creating and running web tests in Microsoft Edge
- Support for iOS 12
Be the first to get your hands on the brand new features and apply for the Ranorex Beta Program!
- Tightly integrate with ALM tools
- Bring the object recognition to the next level and make it more robust
Vote for existing feature requests or submit new ones on the Ranorex UserVoice, and help bridge the gap between our development focus and actual user needs. These feature requests on Ranorex User Voice have recently been implemented in Ranorex Studio:
- Generate PDF report and attach it to an email notification
- UI IF conditions
- UI to configure popup watcher
- Email me on
- Drag and drop action
The feature you are looking for isn’t on this page? Submit a feature request or read about the most popular feature ideas on Ranorex UserVoice.