Testing plays a critical role in helping developers improve the overall quality of software products. It helps you locate and fix defects before they make their way into production. Thorough software testing enhances code quality and encourages engineers to adhere to...
What challenges do IT leaders face in automating their app testing processes?
Automated testing has many benefits, from supporting continuous development processes to expanding testing capacities, improving product quality, and more. Although keen to optimize development processes, in reality, IT leaders are faced with many challenges when it comes to overhauling their existing, mostly manual, workflows.
Ranorex partnered with Pulse research to survey 100 IT leaders. Read this free whitepaper for their responses regarding current app deployment practices and the hurdles they face trying to pursue testing automation and DevOps processes.
- Top 5 app development priorities for IT leaders
- Expectations for returning to in-person work
- Effects of remote work on build and release workflow
- Investment plans for test automation tools
- Goals for test automation in 2021
- Progress towards adopting CI/CD/DevOps processes
- Key challenges in CI/CD/DevOps adoption