Creating a new test projectCreating a new test solution is easy. This chapter shows how to do it.
Click New test solution… in the start section of the start page
A file dialog window opens …
Test creation dialog
Test project category
- Depending on test requirements, there are different test project categories.
- The default category is the standard C# test suite template.
Project name / solution name
- Give the test project a meaningful name
- This name is used as solution name, too
- If not changed, the new project directory is created in
The terms project, solution, test suite, and others are introduced and explained in detail in > Ranorex Studio fundamentals > Software testing strategies > ⇢ Terms & definitions
- If needed, the project can directly be added to source control by selecting the checkbox.
Click Create to confirm test project creation