Why should I get certified
Today test automation becomes more and more important for every test team. It's no longer a task solely operated by software developers or technical testers. Improve your knowledge and get certified and increase the chance for additional responsibilities within your test team.
Fill in knowledge gaps
Even if you've already realized multiple test automation projects with Ranorex you might not be aware of other alternative framework or scripting approaches. Especially in a growing test automation team it is important to understand how Ranorex can assist you with organizing your test automation framework best.
Ensure you are on track and cut costs
Sure. Automated Testing can save money, but testing with Ranorex does not automatically guarantee success. Especially in early stages of test automation projects it is essential to understand how and where to get started first in order to receive the "Quick Wins" – not only for you as a tester, but also for test managers.
Personal Certification Page
Get your personal certification page (sample certification page) on the Ranorex website. It’s available to the public so everyone out there is able to verify your certification status instantly. After passing the exam we will provide you a link to your personal certification page via email.
Ranorex Certification - Short Info Sheet
- Time limit: 75 minutes - the exam has to be completed in one sitting.
- Length: There will be 55 questions, divided into sections. Questions are randomly selected from a bank of possible questions every time an exam is started. The number of questions in each section can vary.
- Format: The questions are multiple choice (1 to 5 answers can be correct).
- Navigation: It is not allowed to go back and change answers of previous questions.
- Scoring: There is a partial score deduction for incorrect responses and partial addition to the score per correct response.
- Passing: Participants must earn 70% of the available points (see Scoring above).
- Language: The certificate (questions and answers) is available in English language only.
What will be tested (Syllabus)
The syllabus sets out the knowledge you need to obtain to pass the certification exam. Depending on the version of Ranorex, different syllabi are valid:
Attend a Ranorex Training or Workshop
We recommend walking through each of the referenced chapters and lessons in the online user guide. Once you’ve completed a chapter and lesson you can double-check your knowledge by visiting the “What you should know” chapter in the corresponding sub-section of the curriculum. We recommend you also reference our additional resources such as blog posts and screencasts for your certification preparation.