Strategies for a Successful Automation Project
Learn how to ensure that your automation project accomplishes your goals.
From Agile development practices to CI/CD and DevOps, software development projects continue trending toward shorter release cycles and compressed testing windows. This has increased interest in automation as a way to ensure quality while maintaining release schedules. But automation projects can fail for a variety of reasons.
Learn from our experts the essential strategies to ensure that your automation project not only produces automated test cases that actually
- Analyzing your current processes
- Creating an automation project plan
- Organizing the right team
- Preparing a handful of test cases for automation
- Selecting tools for evaluation
- Doing a proof of concept.
- Implementing the selected automation solution.
- Planning time for training.
- Automating test cases.
- Reflecting and adjusting.
Duration: 60 Minutes