Testing is a crucial part of the software creation process. It ensures that your code is working correctly and that all bugs are found before the software lands in the hands of consumers. But it can be difficult to explain these tests and their results to investors...
Get a free trial of Ranorex Studio
Start automating today with Ranorex Studio. All features included for desktop, web, and mobile test automation.
For a Ranorex Studio trial, proceed below.
If you are having trouble accessing or downloading the trial software, please email [email protected] directly.
Ranorex Studio delivers a complete set of test automation tools:
- Record-and-replay: robust capabilities to build tests without programming.
- Full development environment: script in C# or VB.NET
- All supported platforms: run tests on Windows desktop, all popular Web browsers, and Android or iOS devices, including real devices and simulators/emulators
- Advanced functionality: Ranorex Spy for machine-trained object detection, Ranorex Coach for test healing, video reporting of test execution, PDF validation, and more.
- Customizable test results reporting: generate HTML, PDF, or JUnit-compatible reports; then send test reports as email attachments.
- Data-driven testing: pull test data from CSV or Excel files, or a SQL database
- Flexible API interface: easily add Ranorex Studio tests to your CI/CD process by integrating with Jenkins, Travis CI, Git, and more.
- Built-in integration with Jira and TestRail
We deliver outstanding customer satisfaction
Reviews from satisfied users help make Ranorex Studio a leader in the G2 Grid for Test Automation Software, year after year.
The G2 Grid for Test Automation Software identifies leading solutions based on market presence and customer satisfaction. To determine