Demonstrate your expertise in test automation and working with Ranorex Studio.
Why should I get certified?
Today test automation becomes more and more important for every test team. It’s no longer a task solely operated by software developers or technical testers. Improve your knowledge and get certified and increase the chance for additional responsibilities within your test team.
Fill in knowledge gaps
Even if you’ve already realized multiple test automation projects with Ranorex you might not be aware of other alternative framework or scripting approaches. Especially in a growing test automation team it is important to understand how Ranorex can assist you with organizing your test automation framework best.
Ensure you are on track and cut costs
Sure. Automated testing can save money, but testing with Ranorex does not automatically guarantee success. Especially in early stages of test automation projects it is essential to understand how and where to get started first in order to receive the “Quick Wins” – not only for you as a tester, but also for test managers.
Benefit for test takers
Benefits for companies
- Evaluate the knowledge of your employees in test automation with Ranorex Studio.
- See your employee’s strengths in the tool.
- Impress your customers.
Personal certification page
Get your personal certification page (sample certification page) on the Ranorex website. It’s available to the public so everyone out there is able to verify your certification status instantly. After passing the exam we will provide you a link to your personal certification page via email.
Ranorex Certification – Quick facts
- Time limit: 75 minutes – the exam has to be completed in one sitting.
- Length: There will be 55 questions, divided into sections. Questions are randomly selected from a bank of possible questions every time an exam is started. The number of questions in each section can vary.
- Format: The questions are multiple choice (1 to 5 answers can be correct).
- Navigation: It is not allowed to go back and change answers of previous questions.
- Scoring: There is a partial score deduction for incorrect responses and partial addition to the score per correct response.
- Passing: Participants must earn 70% of the available points (see Scoring above).
- Language: The certificate (questions and answers) is available in English language only.
Attend a Ranorex training
Attending one of our workshops or training courses delivered by our official Ranorex partner(s) will assist you in the preparation for the Ranorex certification exam.
Online demo exam
Test your knowledge in working with Ranorex Studio and find out if you’re ready to take the Ranorex Certification exam.
Demonstrate your expertise with Ranorex Studio!
Frequently asked questions
Do I have to be a developer to take the exam?
Where do I get the needed information?
Does the certificate expire?
How many attempts do I have?
Where can I find some sample questions?
What happens if my internet connection is lost during the exam?
What happens if I need to restart my computer during the exam?
How many questions are there?
How long does the test take?
I took the test. What’s next?
You will receive an email with the test results within 5 working days.
Ranorex at its sole discretion may contact each participant to reassess the results of the Certification before sending the test results.
I passed the exam. What's next?
You will receive the certification document by mail.
Residents of the United States will receive the certification document by email.
Your personal certification page is available as soon as you receive the positive test results.