Testing is a crucial part of the software creation process. It ensures that your code is working correctly and that all bugs are found before the software lands in the hands of consumers. But it can be difficult to explain these tests and their results to investors...
Automated Flash/Flex App Testing
Extensive Flash and Flex test automation support: object-based capture & replay editor, full access to Flash/Flex UI elements and web & Windows tests.
Run automated tests against multiple browsers on real devices as well as emulators.
Any skill level
Empower every team member to build reliable, maintainable cross-browser test automation.
Reduced test maintenance
One license for all updates and all technologies
Flash/Flex Test Automation
Start automating your Flash/Flex user interface testing.
The Ranorex automation framework enables automated UI testing of Flash and Flex applications using instance names and Flash/Flex internal attributes. Capture and replay your Flash/Flex user actions directly in Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
- Test automation of Flash, Flex 3, Flex 4 and AIR 2 applications
- Read/set attributes and styles
- Comprehensive test automation features
- Object-based capture & replay editor
- Maintainable GUI object mapping
- No need to modify your code
- Multiple technologies: .NET (C#, VB.NET), WPF, Web 2.0, QT, Java(SWT)
- Professional library: .NET automation library for C# and VB.NET
- Cross-browser testing of Flash/Flex Applications
Automate your Flash/Flex application
Benefit from best-in-class tools for coded and codeless test creation.
- Download and install Ranorex
- Record & replay your Flash/Flex tests
- Play/edit your recording and generate C# and VB.NET code for enhancing your web application testing with custom actions