While competing in the exacting modern software market, many companies find integrating automated testing into their overall testing process beneficial. This guide will help you better understand the different types of automated test solutions and how developers...
Your new home for integration
- Unleash powerful bug tracking tools without ever leaving the comfort of Ranorex Studio
- New, fully supported, Jira integration means it’s never been easier to keep track of your tests
- Use our new wizard to connect your solution to Jira in a matter of moments. Once connected, test runs in Ranorex Studio will automatically create and close issues in Jira
Improved usability features mean you’ll never miss a thing:
- The all-new test progress dialog puts the real-time information you need at your fingertips. Instantly recognize the number of test containers already executed and left, their success status, and the time elapsed by the run
- Prominent, easy to read, dialogs ensure you know and understand the limitations of your technology the second you need to
- Effortlessly define the return value of a user code action and bind it to a variable directly from the actions table
- Your RanoreXPaths are now intuitively designed to ensure you can understand them and the UI element they represent in a flash
- You can now use regular expressions in the process whitelist (and blacklist) … to create patterns that help matching processes with changing process names.
- Filter the remote panel by an agent’s attributes to choose which remote machine should execute a test
- Improve your understanding of remote runs with new test progress dialog
- The run application action now provides a flag to run the specified application without elevation (i.e. without admin privileges)
Register for our free webinar
Mastering Jira Integration: Join us on Monday, June 24 for a live demonstration of how Ranorex Studio 9.1, integrates seamlessly with Jira followed by a Q&A with the Ranorex Studio product team.
Automated testing is a crucial part of software development. This guide helps you understand and implement the right types of automated testing for your needs.
Verification and validation in software testing are formal processes of assessing the correctness and completeness of a software product.
APIs and GUIs have different functions and require suitable testing. Ranorex Studio’s test automation gives you the perfect testing program for APIs and GUIs.