9.2 Introduces support for WinForms and WPF applications when running with .Net Core 3.0. This release also brings an elegant simplicity to data-driven testing, and gives during-execution control over tests. Download release 9.2 today to take advantage of the following improvements:
Keeping fit for the future of test automation
- Support for WinForms, and WPF when running on .Net Core 3.0. Early adopters of this cutting-edge technology can begin and continue to make Ranorex Studio their home for test automation
- Substantially faster test runs. In-house test have shown up to 30% increases in performance
Simple and refined user experience
- Increased control with the brand-new pause and resume test execution feature, even when running tests outside of maintenance mode
- Automatic generation of data sources based on defined but unbound variables
- The brand-new data binding pad gives a complete and searchable overview of all variables, making even large tests easy to understand
- Data iterations are now labeled in reports to give an unprecedented level of information
- Video reporting available from within the API interface
In the marketplace for integration
- Jenkins Pipeline support
- Build and release management available from within the Azure DevOps marketplace
All-in-one Test Automation
Cross-Technology | Cross-Device | Cross-Platform
Software quality is a core concern for all software developers, and it encompasses more than just the code. Here’s how to improve software quality in nine ways.
This is a helpful guide on how to reduce software testing times and the benefits of doing so. Check out these four tips to achieve more time-efficient testing.
This comprehensive guide covers the ins and outs of behavior-driven development. Learn all there is to know here, including benefits, challenges, and more.