Regression testing software can help you make the manual regression testing process automated. It can save a lot of time and effort. But what is regression testing software? What should you look for when you are deciding on the regression testing tool of your choice?...
9.2 Introduces support for WinForms and WPF applications when running with .Net Core 3.0. This release also brings an elegant simplicity to data-driven testing, and gives during-execution control over tests. Download release 9.2 today to take advantage of the following improvements:
Keeping fit for the future of test automation
- Support for WinForms, and WPF when running on .Net Core 3.0. Early adopters of this cutting-edge technology can begin and continue to make Ranorex Studio their home for test automation
- Substantially faster test runs. In-house test have shown up to 30% increases in performance
Simple and refined user experience
- Increased control with the brand-new pause and resume test execution feature, even when running tests outside of maintenance mode
- Automatic generation of data sources based on defined but unbound variables
- The brand-new data binding pad gives a complete and searchable overview of all variables, making even large tests easy to understand
- Data iterations are now labeled in reports to give an unprecedented level of information
- Video reporting available from within the API interface
In the marketplace for integration
- Jenkins Pipeline support
- Build and release management available from within the Azure DevOps marketplace
All-in-one Test Automation
Cross-Technology | Cross-Device | Cross-Platform
There are many things you can expect when it comes to automated GUI testing such as increased reliability and cost savings.
Regression testing software can help automate your manual regression processes. Uncover what you should look for in the perfect software.
Knowing the difference between regression testing vs. functional testing can ensure that you’re running the right type of test during your software testing process.