While competing in the exacting modern software market, many companies find integrating automated testing into their overall testing process beneficial. This guide will help you better understand the different types of automated test solutions and how developers...
9.2 Introduces support for WinForms and WPF applications when running with .Net Core 3.0. This release also brings an elegant simplicity to data-driven testing, and gives during-execution control over tests. Download release 9.2 today to take advantage of the following improvements:
Keeping fit for the future of test automation
- Support for WinForms, and WPF when running on .Net Core 3.0. Early adopters of this cutting-edge technology can begin and continue to make Ranorex Studio their home for test automation
- Substantially faster test runs. In-house test have shown up to 30% increases in performance
Simple and refined user experience
- Increased control with the brand-new pause and resume test execution feature, even when running tests outside of maintenance mode
- Automatic generation of data sources based on defined but unbound variables
- The brand-new data binding pad gives a complete and searchable overview of all variables, making even large tests easy to understand
- Data iterations are now labeled in reports to give an unprecedented level of information
- Video reporting available from within the API interface
In the marketplace for integration
- Jenkins Pipeline support
- Build and release management available from within the Azure DevOps marketplace
All-in-one Test Automation
Cross-Technology | Cross-Device | Cross-Platform
Automated testing is a crucial part of software development. This guide helps you understand and implement the right types of automated testing for your needs.
Verification and validation in software testing are formal processes of assessing the correctness and completeness of a software product.
APIs and GUIs have different functions and require suitable testing. Ranorex Studio’s test automation gives you the perfect testing program for APIs and GUIs.