Regression testing software can help you make the manual regression testing process automated. It can save a lot of time and effort. But what is regression testing software? What should you look for when you are deciding on the regression testing tool of your choice?...
Ranorex 9.3 introduces the all-new Ranorex Coach, enhanced Jira and TestRail reporting, and reaffirms Ranorex’s commitment to unrivaled object recognition with GDI+ and Microsoft’s new Edge support.
Feedback at your fingertips
- Be empowered to write the most stable, reliable, and robust tests with the Ranorex Coach
- Let Ranorex Coach ensure that you always follow best practices while still benefiting from the freedom Ranorex Studio offers
Support for the very latest technology
- Be the first to benefit from test automation support for Microsoft Chromium Edge
- Continue to benefit from best-in-class object recognition with GDI+ support
Unleash the power of reporting
- Receive full reporting capabilities in the worlds leading test case management solutions
- Fix failing test cases from within a Jira issue or TestRail test with ease
Watch our on-demand free webinar
What’s New in Ranorex Studio Release 9.3: Watch this demonstration of Ranorex Studio 9.3’s new features followed by a Q&A with the Ranorex Studio product team 24/7.
There are many things you can expect when it comes to automated GUI testing such as increased reliability and cost savings.
Regression testing software can help automate your manual regression processes. Uncover what you should look for in the perfect software.
Knowing the difference between regression testing vs. functional testing can ensure that you’re running the right type of test during your software testing process.