This article describes how to use the Ranorex Studio IDE and the Ranorex API for test automation in your behavior-driven development (BDD) process. BDD requires a cognitive shift: instead of thinking about testing functions, you are now thinking about behaviors....
Ranorex 9.3 introduces the all-new Ranorex Coach, enhanced Jira and TestRail reporting, and reaffirms Ranorex’s commitment to unrivaled object recognition with GDI+ and Microsoft’s new Edge support.
Feedback at your fingertips
- Be empowered to write the most stable, reliable, and robust tests with the Ranorex Coach
- Let Ranorex Coach ensure that you always follow best practices while still benefiting from the freedom Ranorex Studio offers
Support for the very latest technology
- Be the first to benefit from test automation support for Microsoft Chromium Edge
- Continue to benefit from best-in-class object recognition with GDI+ support
Unleash the power of reporting
- Receive full reporting capabilities in the worlds leading test case management solutions
- Fix failing test cases from within a Jira issue or TestRail test with ease
Watch our on-demand free webinar
What’s New in Ranorex Studio Release 9.3: Watch this demonstration of Ranorex Studio 9.3’s new features followed by a Q&A with the Ranorex Studio product team 24/7.
The SpecFlow add-in provides file templates for feature files, step definition files and event definition files. It also translates the features from Gherkin syntax to C# code. To install the SpecFlow add-in to Ranorex Studio, follow the instructions below:
Test driven development is a type of programming that relies on testing and coding as well as design to work as one.
Test maintenance ensures the quality and accuracy of an application is not compromised. Uncover how to ensure your tests are always up to code.