Get to Know Ranorex Webtestit
Learn how to build robust and reliable Selenium test suites from installation through to execution.
Ranorex Webtestit is a lightweight Selenium and Protractor IDE that significantly reduces the effort to build robust and reliable UI tests for web applications.
In this webinar you will see how the lightning-quick Ranorex Webtestit works tirelessly at the boilerplate, so you don’t have to. The webinar will reveal best practices, such as the Page Object pattern, and will give you the ability to build a Selenium test from scratch, before showing you some cross-browser execution awesomeness. Witness just how “mucho” maintainable your Selenium and Protractor tests can be, before seeing your configuration overhead obliterated by Ranorex Webtestit’s out-of-the-box test automation set up.
The target audience are testers with a basic understanding of Selenium and a familiarity with at least one common programming language.
Can’t wait to take a look? Download your free trial here.
- Build a Selenium project from scratch
- Demonstration of how Ranorex Webtestit automatically applies best practices
- Build a maintainable test framework
- See just how easy working with Selenium can be
- Create and execute cross-browser tests
- Show how Ranorex Webtestit can help fix failing tests
Duration: 60 Minutes