Schedule a personalized demonstration of Ranorex Studio
See how Ranorex Studio can help you meet your test automation goals! Let us know what you need and how to get in touch — and a Ranorex engineer will reach out to schedule a personlized demonstration. Or, if you’re ready to try Ranorex Studio hands-on, download a free trial today.
Please note: A valid business email address and phone number is necessary to schedule a personalized demo.
Ranorex Studio delivers a complete set of test automation tools:
- Record-and-replay: robust capabilities to build tests without programming.
- Full development environment: script in C# or VB.NET
- All supported platforms: run tests on Windows desktop, all popular Web browsers, and Android or iOS devices, including real devices and simulators/emulators
- Advanced functionality: Ranorex Spy for machine-trained object detection, Ranorex Coach for test healing, video reporting of test execution, PDF validation, and more.
- Customizable test results reporting: generate HTML, PDF, or JUnit-compatible reports; then send test reports as email attachments.
- Data-driven testing: pull test data from CSV or Excel files, or a SQL database
- Flexible API interface: easily add Ranorex Studio tests to your CI/CD process by integrating with Jenkins, Travis CI, Git, and more.
- Built-in integration with Jira and TestRail
Read reviews from verified Ranorex Studio users
"Existing tests were taking around 2 days of work, now reduced to around 30 mins per run."
Software Developer, Large Enterprise Industrial Manufacturing Company
We save over 50% manual test time.
Jasmine Wang, Test Automation Engineer, Urnet Solutions LTD
After integrating with Jenkins, we saved up to 20 hours of work / week.
QA Manager, Large Enterprise Industrial Manufacturing Company