Testing is a crucial part of the software creation process. It ensures that your code is working correctly and that all bugs are found before the software lands in the hands of consumers. But it can be difficult to explain these tests and their results to investors...
Strategies for a Successful Automation Project
From Agile development practices to CI/CD and DevOps, software development projects continue trending toward shorter release cycles and compressed testing windows. This has increased interest in test automation as a way to ensure quality while maintaining release schedules. But automation projects can fail for a variety of reasons. Get this free white paper for essential strategies to ensure that your test automation project not only delivers automated tests that actually work, but also accomplishes your goals and delivers the ROI you expect.
Packed with expert recommendations, including how to:
- Ensure you have the right processes and team members
- Set achievable targets for automation
- Prepare your team and environment for automated testing
- Choose the right automation tool for your application
- Automate the test cases that yield the greatest ROI
- Build-in test reliability and maintainability from the start