Developers and programmers have long been resorting to tools, techniques, and methods to help them better create software applications, with one of them being code profiling. But what is code profiling, and how can it enhance your IT programming projects? Our...
Software testing is a dynamic field, with the pace of change being driven not just by the continual evolution of development platforms, but also by advances in the automation tools available to testers. This ebook describes 10 best practices that can help ensure automated testing delivers fast, reliable results with a minimum of overhead.
Packed with expert recommendations, including how to:
- Know what to automate — and what not to automate
- Get the most from your regression testing
- Build maintainable tests
- Resolve failing test cases
- Write testable requirements
- Combine functional and load testing