Regression testing software can help you make the manual regression testing process automated. It can save a lot of time and effort. But what is regression testing software? What should you look for when you are deciding on the regression testing tool of your choice?...
Updating Traditional Test Plans for a DevOps Environment
To truly trust the value of the software you’re delivering, you should actively develop and maintain a strategic test plan. But traditional test planning has a reputation as a cumbersome, time-consuming, top-down approach.
A test plan for a continuous testing environment must be flexible and aligned to the boundaries of the phases in the DevOps pipeline. Read this ebook to understand what a modern, lightweight approach to test planning looks like in a DevOps environment.
- Overview of traditional test planning practices
- Key aspects of modern test planning
- Testing phases in a DevOps pipeline
- Differences in planning for manual and automation projects
- Using mind maps for agile test plans
- Documenting tests in code
- Crafting a continuous testing plan