It’s hard to overstate the impact of mobile apps on our daily lives. Smartphones are used for everything from tracking workouts to scheduling important meetings. React Native is a true game-changer in this landscape. Previously, developers had to build apps capable of...
Conventional software testing has often meant the separate, manual, “end-to-end” exercise human specialists perform toward the end of a development cycle, largely after developers finish all or most of their work. Continuous testing (CT) is a contrast in nearly every aspect. Generally, CT is automated, happens as a result of programmer actions, occurs througout the development cycle, and returns results to programming staff through a dedicated and automated channel.
Learn how continuous testing fits into a CI/CD pipeline and how to make it work for you.
- Definition and examples of continuous testing
- Introduction to the “shift left” and “shift right” approaches
- Key phases in CI/CD and continuous testing
- Benefits of continuous testing
- Strategies to succeed with continuous testing