The integration of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with Artificial Intelligence (AI) has managed to revolutionize business process automation. It's led to improvements in operational efficiency and pioneered the establishment of new standards for test automation. By...
We’re delighted to announce the release of Ranorex 7.2. This release delivers features that make it easier for you to handle common testing challenges and deal with failed tests.
Ranorex users needed a fast and effortless solution to help deal with daily automation tasks. In our quest to meet your automated testing needs, we are happy to introduce Automation Helpers in Ranorex 7.2. These nifty assets take the form of modules and methods, and are available in the user code library, as well as the module browser. Without having to resort to tricky code solutions, you can simply add an Automation Helper to your test to do the following:
- Convert your report to PDF
- Send a test report as an email attachment
- Handle unexpected popups
- And many more.
Head over to our user guide now to find detailed instructions on how to best use Automation Helpers.
Additional improvements in Ranorex 7.2:
- Use the Ranorex Parallel Runner for WebDriver to distribute your Ranorex web tests on Selenium Grids.
- Improved mobile automation testing capabilities allow you to automate native browsers on real mobile devices, tablets and emulators, and test your website in Safari on iOS, or Chrome on Android.
- Auto rerun failed test containers to reduce issues caused by temporary instabilities of the application under test.
- Show invisible characters – such as space, tab, and line break – in the test report.
- Replace the expected image with the actual image found by the image validation in the test report.
Software development professionals know firsthand the importance of Quality Assurance (QA) in any software project. This essential project component ensures the end product not only meets the client’s expectations but also delivers a seamless experience for the end...
Robot process automation (RPA) tools allow organizations to automate essential tasks. They’ve increased in popularity because of their ability to improve the efficiency and accuracy of crucial business processes. RPA processes can access information from...