It’s hard to overstate the impact of mobile apps on our daily lives. Smartphones are used for everything from tracking workouts to scheduling important meetings. React Native is a true game-changer in this landscape. Previously, developers had to build apps capable of...
We’re delighted to announce the release of Ranorex 7.2. This release delivers features that make it easier for you to handle common testing challenges and deal with failed tests.
Ranorex users needed a fast and effortless solution to help deal with daily automation tasks. In our quest to meet your automated testing needs, we are happy to introduce Automation Helpers in Ranorex 7.2. These nifty assets take the form of modules and methods, and are available in the user code library, as well as the module browser. Without having to resort to tricky code solutions, you can simply add an Automation Helper to your test to do the following:
- Convert your report to PDF
- Send a test report as an email attachment
- Handle unexpected popups
- And many more.
Head over to our user guide now to find detailed instructions on how to best use Automation Helpers.
Additional improvements in Ranorex 7.2:
- Use the Ranorex Parallel Runner for WebDriver to distribute your Ranorex web tests on Selenium Grids.
- Improved mobile automation testing capabilities allow you to automate native browsers on real mobile devices, tablets and emulators, and test your website in Safari on iOS, or Chrome on Android.
- Auto rerun failed test containers to reduce issues caused by temporary instabilities of the application under test.
- Show invisible characters – such as space, tab, and line break – in the test report.
- Replace the expected image with the actual image found by the image validation in the test report.
In software development and engineering, testing plays a pivotal role in ensuring the final product is up to standard. The two most prominent testing stages are alpha and beta testing. To understand these crucial stages, it's necessary to learn about the significance...
Ranorex test automation software has been used by small businesses and major corporations to speed up their testing cycles. Start a free trial of Ranorex today.