Automated Testing for Jira
Accelerate your build and release process with best-in-class tools for test automation with built-in Jira integration.
Release faster and control testing costs
Get fast feedback from testing with a complete test automation solution for Jira.
- Integration wizard for fast & easy setup, no plug-in required
- Automatically create Jira tickets for failing tests and assign tickets to the correct owner
- Attach a detailed test report, screen shots, or a video playback of a failed test
- Automatically handle re-runs that result in repeated failures
Automatically close a ticket when the test completes successfully
- Optionally create Jira issues manually, directly from a test report
To see how the integration works in detail, refer to our article: “Test Automation in Jira with Ranorex Studio.“
It’s easy to set up the Jira integration and get fast feedback from testing. See how in our on-demand webinar. The session is 28 minutes followed by 15 minutes of Q&A.
An S&P 500 Computer Software Company automated thousands of test cases and realized significant productivity gains using Ranorex Studio with Jenkins and Jira.
Build reliable automation with AI-powered object recognition
Ranorex Studio tools empower everyone on the team to rapidly build reliable automated tests with our easy-to-use codeless automation tools for desktop, web, and mobile apps. 87% of Ranorex customers agree that “Ranorex Studio has powerful object recognition that helps me create reliable automated tests.”
UI object recognition and repository
Full IDE for automating tests in code
“We chose Ranorex for its ease of test creating using recording functionality despite a complex UI that eluded other testing products.”
Mark Dixon, Head of Software Development, Elecosoft UK
Automate testing for any desktop,
web or mobile technology
Whether you are testing a legacy desktop application or a native app for the latest mobile devices, a single Ranorex Studio license includes the technologies that you need. To read more about Ranorex Studio’s support for a specific technology, click one of the links below.
Build an automated continuous testing toolchain
Ranorex Studio test automation integrates with Jira and supports leading tools for managing the SDLC.
We deliver outstanding customer satisfaction
The G2 Grid for Test Automation Software identifies leading solutions based on market presence and customer satisfaction. To determine market presence, G2 uses a combination of 15 metrics about a vendor and product such as the number of employees, web and social presence, and growth. The customer satisfaction rating is based on an analysis of reviews submitted by real, verified users. Our high customer satisfaction rating contributes to Ranorex Studio’s continued position as a leader in the G2 Grid. Ranorex Studio also receives top marks in areas such as ROI, ease of use, and ease of implementation. For more independently-verified research and reviews, visit the Ranorex Studio page at G2 Crowd,TechValidate, or Capterra.
Start automating with Ranorex Studio today
Get all of this with your free trial:
- Record-and-replay: robust capabilities to build tests without programming.
- Full development environment: script in C# or VB.NET
- All supported platforms: run tests on Windows desktop, all popular Web browsers, and Android or iOS devices, including real devices and simulators/emulators
- Advanced functionality: Ranorex Spy for machine-trained object detection, Ranorex Coach for test healing, video reporting of test execution, PDF validation, and more.
- Customizable test results reporting: generate HTML, PDF, or JUnit-compatible reports; then send test reports as email attachments.
- Data-driven testing: pull test data from CSV or Excel files, or a SQL database
- Flexible API interface: easily add Ranorex Studio tests to your CI/CD process by integrating with Jenkins, Travis CI, Git, and more.
- Built-in integration with Jira and TestRail